Skip to content
Vanaprastha’s mission is to help people in difficult conditions and understand how to do it effectively, considering the different needs that present different situations. There is also the possibility to support deserving students after graduation, creating partnership programs with Vanaprastha and promoting Scholarships for abroad as well.
Plan diversified projects for rural India
• ensure physical well-being and develop the mental and cultural training of children and young people
• support, after graduation, deserving students, creating partnership programs with Vanaprastha and promoting scholarships also for abroad
• renew the education system in Indian villages
• support all disadvantaged individuals in society, especially children, women and the elderly
• introduce a new culture of coexistence and improve the realities in the villages regardless of religious beliefs.