Vanaprastha International Onlus (hereinafter “Vanaprastha”) is the owner of the site, which updates and manages directly and through Vanaprastha volunteers.
The aim of the site is to disseminate information, reports and updates on projects, initiatives and actions planned and conducted by Vanaprastha and falling within its institutional purposes. It addresses the dissemination of information materials on the institutional mission and international events involving Vanaprastha in support of children and adolescents in India and their fundamental rights, to improve their lives and that of their families. Vanaprastha, active since 1999, independent organization, for the pursuit of its objectives, among other information services on our projects, the site allows users to join our initiatives, including through the donation of funds intended to pursue the institutional purposes of our organization.
The documentation, images, fonts, artistic work, graphics, software and other contents of the site, and all the codes and online forms to implement the site, are owned by Vanaprastha or the right of use by part of the same.
The material contained on the site is protected by copyright. By material must be understood any descriptive document, photographic or video format image, script, software, logos, fonts, background colors of the materials themselves.
The use of the site can be purely personal and non-commercial, except in cases specifically previously authorized in writing by Vanaprastha. By the way, it is specified that the request must be made indicating the purpose of use, the period of use, the tool with which the material would be disseminated (Web, flyers, editorial publications). Use must always be understood as exclusively connected to a specific initiative and only for the corresponding period. Authorization is not granted for purely commercial purposes, does not confer any exclusive rights or allow the appropriation of materials. In any case, the third party to whom the authorization is granted cannot grant the use of the same to third parties.
If the use takes place in a manner inconsistent with the authorization issued by Vanaprastha, the early termination of the same and the request for compensation for damages, both assets and image. Any civil, criminal and tax liability for use is exclusively borne by the third party, who releases Vanaprastha from any liability. The unauthorized reproduction of our materials is subject to legal action by our organization, which constantly monitors the web and other forms of potential dissemination to check for any unauthorized use of what is owned by it.
Reproduction must always avoid confusion and / or association with other brands, names, signs, IP addresses, companies, organizations that may be harmful, or in any case deceptive, defamatory, non-observant of the law, libelous, incompatible or contrary to decorum and image of Vanaprastha.
It is therefore forbidden to copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, publish, or distribute the content or trademarks of the site to third parties for commercial purposes (except for partnership cases regularly agreed and contractually regulated) or for purposes that may affect the image of Vanaprastha.
The user, for purely professional or personal purposes and never of a commercial nature, has the right to download texts or other contents of the site and to disseminate them by web or print, provided that in doing so the source of the same is explicitly and clearly indicated .
They can also be downloaded, for personal or professional purposes and never of a commercial nature, banners and logos placed in the predefined “download” sections on the site, except where there is a different indication clearly expressed in correspondence with the content in question.
In particular, the unauthorized reproduction of the Vanaprastha institutional banner / logos on websites is subject to legal action by us.
The site may occasionally offer access links to sites of other entities, organizations or companies: Vanaprastha cannot be held responsible for their availability, content, products and services offered, nor, even less, for any damage or loss occurred as a consequence of their use. Furthermore, it is not responsible for the methods and purposes of the collection and processing of personal data by these third parties.
Vanaprastha will make its best efforts to keep the service provided constantly functioning, but cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss of data, information, or other damage for delay, inaccurate or failure to find information, restrictions or loss of access , difficulties or problems of any kind, errors, unauthorized use while accessing the site and its services or other forms of interaction in the service. Vanaprastha does not guarantee and is not responsible that: (a) the services provided through the site meet the specific requests and needs of the user; (b) the services provided through the site are carried out without interruption, which are timely, safe and error-free; (c) the information and results obtained from the use of the services are always accurate and reliable; (d) any defect in the site service management software can be eliminated.
Finally, since the acquisition by the user of any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site, where permitted, will be carried out at the user’s choice and risk, any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the unloading of materials falls on the user and cannot be attributed to Vanaprastha.
Vanaprastha declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of the site’s services or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, interruptions of the service, cancellation of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone connections and / or telematic, to unauthorized access, to alterations of data, to the failure and / or faulty functioning of the electronic equipment of the user himself.
The user acknowledges that Vanaprastha is not to be held responsible for the untruthful information sent directly by the user (example: correctness of the e-mail address or telephone numbers or postal addresses or other personal and non-personal information), as well as information concerning him and which was provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
The site also provides the user with access to Vanaprastha groups created on social networks. For this purpose, it is specified that users acknowledge their exclusive responsibility for the content sent and for the behaviors undertaken in these contexts, exempting and keeping Vanaprastha harmless from any liability and from any harmful effect connected to actions, including legal ones, promoted by anyone, requests for reimbursement of all expenses and requests for compensation for any damage, direct or indirect, suffered as a result of sending the contents.
The user undertakes to strictly adhere to the following rules of behavior:
• do not make communications that damage or disturb the network or third party users or that violate the laws and regulations in force
• not to post material or communications on the net with potentially offensive content or that damage the harmonic development of the minor’s personality, to respect the principles governing public order and social security, avoiding the spread of messages, images or other material that can instigate the performance of crimes, the use of violence or violent acts, any form of participation or collaboration in illegal activities
• not to disseminate anything harmful to the dignity, human dignity, or having pornographic content or contrary to morality or which favors prostitution or child pornography, do not post material on the net that is prejudicial to the harmonic, psycho-relational and physical development of minors o that incites abuses and / or crimes against minors not to put material on the net in violation of copyright law, or other intellectual or industrial property rights; in particular pirated software, music files, images, videos, texts protected by copyright do not use disrespectful language, much less foul terms and avoid flame (do not insult) do not enter pornographic and sexual background material and in any case of an obscene nature do not enter offensive or defamatory material towards anyone, including expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence or threat
• do not send material that contains own or third party judicial data
• do not enter material that promotes or provides information that instructs on illegal activities or that is in any way related to them or that could cause injury to third parties do not upload software, information or other material containing viruses or harmful components
• do not enter material containing gambling-related initiatives, competitions, games that require participation for consideration
In no case may Vanaprastha be held responsible for inconvenient, offensive or indecent content and for errors or omissions, transmitted or made available through its website. As said, Vanaprastha cannot preventively submit the submitted content but will have the right to block or remove any type of content, at its discretion.
The user agrees to take all risks inherent in the use of any type of content.
The user allows Vanaprastha to collect and store personal data released using the services available on the site, and to communicate them: (a) for reasons of justice; (b) to defend against actions by third parties; (c) for the protection of one’s own rights and security, of users and the general public. Any violation, even if only alleged, of these conditions of use, or even the alleged violation of third party rights and / or legal regulations in force in our system will result in the suspension or interruption of the services and, where necessary or appropriate, the reporting to the Competent Authorities.
In particular, Vanaprastha will inform the Competent Authorities if any behaviors that could be considered a crime are found.
Vanaprastha reserves, at its discretion, the right to:
• modify these conditions of use: users will be notified with an advertisement published on this site. The use of the services after the entry into force of these changes implies the complete acceptance of the changes. The user can check the current text of the conditions of use at any time by accessing the link “conditions of use of the site”.
• check and delete the material sent to the site
• stop the availability of the site at any time and without notice.
By accessing this site, the user and Vanaprastha International Onlus agree that the laws and regulations of the Italian State will apply to all matters relating to the use of the website.
By accessing this site and using the tools made available there, the user implicitly accepts the terms and conditions reported here.
Vanaprastha International Onlus
Corso G. Matteotti 101 – 57023 Cecina (LI) Italy